Have you ever wanted to try making your own jewellery?
With this fun, intense two day seminar you will be guided through the basis of hand carving a ring to your own design using jewelers wax.
The final piece will be casted in sterling silver and it will be yours!
I will take care of the finishing and polishing!
Using this ancient technique of lost wax casting you will be taught how to create your own ring using a range of simple tools.
After the seminar the tools are yours to take them with you, to bring creativity into your home and allow yourself to switch off your mind. Or maybe start a new hobby by creating your own jewellery ☺
The final wax master will be sent away for casting in sterling silver.
Your final piece will then be hand finished and posted back to you within 3-4 weeks.
What is included in price:
– Tuition, 2 days, 4 hours per day
– Two wax rings, one is to practice, but if you wish to cast it too, it will be 45€ extra
– Emery paper
– 6 wax files (to take with you)
– 5 wax carving tools (to take with you)
– Thumb protector
– Kraft paper to sketch your ring design idea
– Eni Jewellery packaging to have everything together
– Casting in sterling silver, polishing and finishing of the final piece
– The postage to send your ring back to you
Regarding clothing: Please bear in mind that the blue wax dust does tend to go everywhere!
The workshop takes place in a spacious terrace. Maximum of 5 participants per seminar, so everyone will be safely distanced.
(*Please supply your own mask)
Artemis Studio is 49 km far from Ikarian National Airport “Icarus” [about 1:30 hour by car], 50 km from Agios Kirikos port [about 1:30 hour] and 15 km from Evdilos port [about 30 minutes].
Aged 18 and upwards
To book your place please get in touch: